What we are doing to help protect you:
- As per the State's guidance of August 11, 2021, CDC approved face masks covering both the mouth and nose, and physical distancing when possible, are required at all times while in the building.
- In addition to our regular treatment room disinfecting procedure, that we perform between each client session, we are disinfecting all touch points in the treatment room including light switches, door handles, chair surfaces, table tops, etc. using EPA approved disinfectants.
- HEPA air filtration units have been installed in all treatment rooms.
- All staff are monitoring themselves for COVID-19 symptoms and elevated body temperature.
- Washrooms are disinfected and cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- All common area touch points in the building are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all treatments rooms and at strategic points in the building.
- We are following the guidelines and requirements given to us by the State of Oregon as well as the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Oregon State Board of Massage Therapists (OBMT), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Hazard Administration (OSHA) and the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB).
Things to know when booking your appointment:
- When booking your appointment, please use the same credit card to hold the appointment that you intend to use to pay for the appointment. Doing so will allow for touchless payment during checkout.
- Please contact us before your appointment to reschedule if any of the following apply to you:
- You have had a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You have had a positive COVID-19 test within the past 14 days nor am I awaiting test results for a suspected COVID-19 infection.
- Within the last 48 hours, you are experiencing symptom of illness such as cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, body aches, nausea, or vomiting.
- You believe you have been exposed to anyone with the above symptoms and/or a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 7 days.
Things to know for the day of your appointment:1
- When you arrive, respond to your 'Appointment Reminder check-in' text OR send a text to 541-490-1444 to let us know that you have arrived.
- Please wait inside our building in the main lobby for your massage therapist.
- Only you and your massage therapist are allowed in the treatment room during your appointment. Please contact us prior to your appointment if you require an exception for your caretaker and/or translator.